See other questions in the Housing & Community forum

"best place to relocate"

• Dorothymae11
    Posted: Aug 07, 2015 08:48 PM
    Flag for inappropriate language
    Dorothymae11
    Orrville, OH
    View Profile

I am a senior and looking for a place to retire. I want to be in a rural town, but one which has easy driving (no highways) to get to a shopping mall or a WalMart and a few others. I'd prefer to be in warmer climate if possible. If not, easy driving is the most important to me

I am looking in the south and if that's not possible, rural New Jersey, Pa, New York or Delaware. I'd prefer low real estate taxes. Thank you..

Replies

nakemo
    Posted: Oct 21, 2015 07:58 PM
    Flag for inappropriate language
    nakemo
    Nebo, NC
    View Profile

Hi Dorothymae.

I am Chris Nakemo Wren on Facebook. I have "Free Nature Retreat" as my retirement home. A lot warmer here in foothills of Western NC , than Port Protection .I am hoping to find people to join me on this land , and sort of become as the Port Protection "family" , each doing their own thing , yet ready to share .

Probably the best way to communicate is through Facebook IF you are on there. If you do go on to see whom and what the retreat is . The FB account is open to the public , so you and others , can learn about this without having to become friends , IF no interest.

Good luck in your search of retirement location . Perhaps I will hear back from you. I HAVE clicked this sites " forward replies to my email".

Chris

Post your reply

Do you have some thoughts to add or some advice to give?
Only registered Boomeraters can post replies. Log in to your account or Sign up now (it's free)

Looking for the perfect place to relocate?

Read reviews of towns written by other Boomeraters to help make your decision.

Find your perfect town, search for senior living or home care