See other questions in the Shopping forum

"Is My Dog and Cat Gift Basket Website User Friendly?"

• ppg123
    Posted: Jun 25, 2013 08:45 PM
    Flag for inappropriate language
    ppg123
    Zephyrhills, FL
    View Profile

Hey everyone, thank you in advance for your answers. I run an online dog and cat gift basket website located at http://pamperedpawgifts.com/. We specialize in things like all natural, gourmet treats for dogs and cats and one of our main focuses is on birthday cakes for dogs. We also sell the typical pet items, like beds, bowls, strollers, carriers, memorial items like urns and lots of other items, but like I mentioned, our main focus is on treats and cakes.

I've been in business 2004 and have been doing OK, but a few months ago, I realized my website design was slowly deteriorating and becoming more and more difficult to navigate to find items. I realized something needed to be done, so earlier this year, I did a total redesign of my site.

I'm a small business, so I obviously don't have a huge budget to hire some big firm to do consumer testing and find out if my site is user friendly and easy to navigate and even though I send most customers a survey, most don't respond. I was wondering if the people who read this question would mind visiting my site and letting me know if you think it's easy to find your way around.

I'd really appreciate detailed responses if possible. If someone just says, no, your site wasn't easy to navigate, but doesn't suggest ways to fix it, then I can't fix the problem.

Thank you again for any help you can give me.

Replies

No replies have been written yet.

Post your reply

Do you have some thoughts to add or some advice to give?
Only registered Boomeraters can post replies. Log in to your account or Sign up now (it's free)

Looking for a great gift idea?

Our shopping database contains only products recommended by Boomeraters.

Search our shopping database