Ask a question to other Boomeraters!

See other questions in the Financial & Legal forum

"how can i deduce my tax to sell my old car?"


  • #1
    Posted: Feb 18, 2012 07:36 PM
    Flag for inappropriate language
    Grand Junction, CO
    View Profile

    The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 provides a deduction for state and local sales and excise taxes paid on the purchase of qualified new vehicles through 2009.

  • #2
    Posted: Feb 25, 2012 06:53 PM
    Flag for inappropriate language
    Ventura, CA
    View Profile

    Not really sure of your question:

    If you are looking to REduce your taxes when you sell your car, here are some good suggestions already posted:

    If you are asking how to determine your taxes on the sale of your car, that is another question.

Post your reply

Do you have some thoughts to add or some advice to give?
Only registered Boomeraters can post replies. Log in to your account or Sign up now (it's free)



Looking for a financial advisor?

Search our extensive database of over 3,500 advisors from both independent and large firms.

Enter your zipcode below

Or use this link to find a financial advisor or find a lawyer