See other questions in the Family & Relationships forum

"kids raising kids in your home?"

• mimi
    Posted: Jun 08, 2011 03:54 AM
    Flag for inappropriate language
    mimi
    Sultan, WA
    View Profile

hi! i am reaching out to try and find websites, blogs or forums for people in my situation. i am fairly young still (45) and my 20 year old daughter is a single mom raising her almost two year old son in our home while she is going to school. i love them both like mad, but lately we are butting heads a lot. she has her own ideas on how she would like to do things, but since she still relies on us for everything we don't always let her have things her way. i am worried that by the time she moves out she will hate me, my husband will hate her or i will hate everyone!! she feel like i am picking on her and have something to bit** about every day, so i try to be nice, i don't want to stress her, my husband says she is manipulating me which used to make me mad, but now i think he is right. when i come home and there is ANOTHER dirty diaper laying on her bedroom carpet after we have said for two years "change him on his changing table in his room and put the diaper in the diaper genie period" and she gives me yet another excuse about being too busy taking care of him to throw it away... i say something about it and she says "every day it's always something". funny, thats what i was thinking. i don't want to nag, but i also don't want to recarpet the house, fix the walls, paint and replace my furniture because you don't want me to nag you.

Replies

anebert100
    Posted: Aug 19, 2011 12:55 PM
    Flag for inappropriate language
    anebert100
    New York, NY
    View Profile

Hello Dear,

I came across your profile in (www.boomerater.com) and I will like us to have a good relationship and to know much better .my name is Anebert Kane i am single and never marriage. I will wait for your reply. You can contact me at this my email address(anebertkane@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. Waiting to hear from you

FROM ANEBERT KANE

Post your reply

Do you have some thoughts to add or some advice to give?
Only registered Boomeraters can post replies. Log in to your account or Sign up now (it's free)

Caring Solutions

Boomeraters recommend these products to improve the health and happiness of parents and elderly relatives.

See other top Caring Solutions products