Daniel W. Pinkerton
Pinkerton Retirement Specialists, LLC
This adviser will provide you with a COMPLIMENTARY initial consultation
Minimum client assets required: $500,000
Minimum client income required: No minimum required
Title: Financial Advisor
Offering advice since: 1987
Areas of focus:
- Business planning
- Divorce planning
- Charitable and Planned Giving
- Elder Issues (long-term care, pre-mortem planning)
- Educational Planning
- Estate Planning/Wills
- Insurance (risk management, disability insurance)
- Life Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate
- Retirement Planning
- Stocks and Bonds
- Tax Planning
Further information about Daniel W. Pinkerton:
Dan Pinkerton is a member of LPL's Executive Council, limited to the top 1% of LPL representatives nationwide.
He was ranked #1 Financial Advisor in Idaho by Barron's Magazine, February 22, 2010, and featured in their cover story. He has been ranked in the top 100 Independent Advisors by Registered Rep Magazine since August, 2007.
In January, 2006 he was named as part of the "Winner's Circle" by Research Magazine. Dan is the founder of the Idaho Character Foundation as well as the founder and Chairman of the board for the Idaho Character Council.
Compensation and Fee Structures:
Fee and/or commission
Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations:
CFP, RFC, Series 65, 7, 63, 31, 24, Insurance licensed, securities licensed in 20+ states
Stanford University graduate, 1987. B.A. in International Relations with an emphasis in economics.
Will provide references upon request?
Further information about Pinkerton Retirement Specialists, LLC:
(Size of firm: 0-9 advisors)
Pinkerton Retirement Specialists is a Registered Investment Advisor, with securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.
There are 12 different characteristics that set PRS apart from most advising firms.
1. Leadership, PRS is ranked in the top 100 Independent Advisors in the nation since 2007 according to Registered Rep Magazine.
2. Professionalism - 80% of the 16 full time team members are securities and insurance licensed.
3. Research - Local research team specializing in "Advance & Protect" strategies.
4. Fiduciary Responsibility - All three advisors hold the CFP® designation.
5. Vision - PRS has a business continuation plan, with service teams at least 3 employees deep at every service level.
6. Stability - PRS has a total of 18 employees with their expenses covered by recurring revenue.
7. Proactive Service - Our Annual Client Surveys show that almost 100% of our clients are receiving service from PRS beyond anything they've previously experienced.
8. Customization - All clients have customized recommendations tailored to their personal situations.
9. Experience - We have been in business for 22 years, with the average advisor tenure being 14 years at PRS.
10. Family - As PRS is a family owned and operated business, we treat all our clients like family.
11. Community Service - PRS gives 10% of its profits back to the community.
12. Commitment to Excellence - PRS purposefully limits the amount of new clients they accept each year, in an effort to narrow their focus and provide better service.
Contact Information for Daniel W. Pinkerton
Please support us by letting this adviser know you found them through Boomerater
Address for Daniel W. Pinkerton:
2141 N. Merritt Creek Loop
Coeur D Alene, ID, 83814
Request a COMPLIMENTARY consultation from this adviser!
Fill out the form at the top of the page
This listing is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or an offer to buy any security. Boomerater.com is in no way affiliated with or recommending any of the advisors listed in our database, and Boomerater.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website. Please verify all information prior to selecting an advisor.