Dale A. Walters
This adviser will provide you with a COMPLIMENTARY initial consultation
Minimum client assets required: $1,000,000
Minimum client income required: No minimum required
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Offering advice since: 1985
Areas of focus:
- Educational Planning
- Estate Planning/Wills
- Insurance (risk management, disability insurance)
- Life Planning
- Medical and Health Issues
- Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
Further information about Dale A. Walters:
Mr. Walters is a partner and CEO of KeatsConnelly, a Phoenix-based, Fee-Only, wealth management firm that assists Canadians and Americans realize their dreams of a cross-border lifestyle. Serving clients for over thirty years, he has twice been named one of the top financial advisors in the U.S. by Mutual Fund Magazine and was a finalist for the 2006 Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year Award.
Mr. Walters is the author of Buying Real Estate in the US: The Concise Guide for Canadians and is a frequent speaker and author on financial planning and tax related issues.
Dale is a former four-time World Heavyweight Karate Champion and is a fourth degree black belt in Judo.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
* Top Advisor - Reuters AdvicePoint, 2008
* One of America's Top Financial Planners by Consumers' Research Council of America for 2006-2008
* Finalist for Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year award, 2006
* Top U.S. Financial Advisor - Mutual Fund Magazine, 2001 & 2002
Compensation and Fee Structures:
Fee-only, which means that we do not accept commissions, referral fees or any other type of indirect compensation.
Our clients pay us an annual retainer that is paid quarterly.
Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations:
* Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional(sm)(IACCPsm), 2007
Center for Compliance Professionals
* Certified Financial Planner(TM) (Canada), 2000
Financial Planners Standards Council of Canada
* Personal Financial Specialist, 1996
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
* Certified Public Accountant, 1992
Arizona Board of Accountancy
* Certified Financial Planner(TM) (US), 1985
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
* Financial Planning Association's International Advisory Council for the Americas - Past Chairperson
* Arizona Family College Savings Plan Oversight Committee - Past Chairperson
* International Association for Financial Planning - Phoenix Chapter, Past President
* Institute of Certified Financial Planners - Phoenix Chapter, Past President
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Personal Financial Specialist Committee, Past Member
* Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants - Financial Planning Committee, Past Chairman
* Phoenix Committee on Foreign Relations - Past Treasurer
The firm also has employees that are Chartered Accountants (Canada), Attorneys, MBAs, Masters of Tax, and Masters of Financial Planning.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1989
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Foreign Languages spoken:
English, French, Spanish, German
Will provide references upon request?
Further information about KeatsConnelly:
(Size of firm: 10-49 advisors)
Specializing in helping Canadians and Americans realize their dreams of a cross border lifestyle.
We assist with immigration planning, non-resident and non-citizen estate planning, retirement planning, US & Canadian tax preparation and more.
We have won awards for ethics, workplace flexibility and community service. We have been named one of the top CPA financial planning firms in the US. In 2011, KeatsConnelly was named one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies and in 2012 it was named one of Arizona's top 100 Companies.
Contact Information for Dale A. Walters
Phone: (602) 955-5007
Please support us by letting this adviser know you found them through Boomerater
Fax: (602) 224-5874
Address for Dale A. Walters:
3336 North 32nd St
Phoenix, AZ, 85018
Request a COMPLIMENTARY consultation from this adviser!
Fill out the form at the top of the page
This listing is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or an offer to buy any security. Boomerater.com is in no way affiliated with or recommending any of the advisors listed in our database, and Boomerater.com is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website. Please verify all information prior to selecting an advisor.